Join us at the West Somerset Railway for a great family day out.
Come and see Peter Rabbit™ on Saturday 31st March 2018 at Minehead Railway Station. Peter Rabbit will be making personal appearances at intervals between 10am and 4pm.
Entertainment on the day will include:
· Enjoy a 20 mile steam train ride to Minehead Station from any of our stations along the line.
· Woodland themed Easter Egg Hunt
· Free vintage bus ride trips round Minehead and sea front from Minehead Station.
· Free Face painting.
· Free Crafts
· Entertainer on the platform
· Helter Skelter and Bouncy Castle (additional charge applies, subject to weather.)
· Buffer Stop Shop
· Turntable Cafe
Train Tickets and how to book.
Access to Minehead station is free, however you are able to enhance your visit by travelling on the railway from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead and the following prices will apply.
Book your train ticket online today or contact us on 01643 704996.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS EVENT IS EXPECTED TO BE VERY BUSY SO PLEASE CAR SHARE OR USE THE NUMBER 28 BUS FROM TAUNTON WHERE POSSIBLE.